Other Skills: E2E SAP S/4 HANA, SAP Certified MM/EWM
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Rotational Salaried Employee
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
On behalf of our client we are currently looking for a SAP MM Consultant with 10+ years of experience.
Our client is a major Oil & Gas production Company in Libya.
Only Candidates whom interested in working in LIBYA and have the required work experience listed below are invited to apply for the vacancy.
- Desired candidate should have 5+ to 10 years of experience as SAP S/4 HANA MM (Purchasing & Warehouse Management Consultant in reputed Companies).
- Must have hands on full cycle E2E SAP S/4 HANA Project Implementation Experience and after Go-Live Support Experience using ASAP Methodology and SAP Solution Manager.
- Must have at least (3) end-to-end S/4 HANA Implementation Project Experience with reference.
- Must have S/4 HANA MM & WM Global Certification.
- Capable to Implement S/4 HANA Purchasing & Warehouse independently at client side.
- Sound knowledge of Purchase-To-Pay business process including Purchasing (Materials and Services) , Inventory Management, MRP, Invoice Verification, Logistic Invoice Verification, Warehouse Management and release strategy is must. Must have strong understanding on SAP Organizational Structure/Units.
- Must have good knowledge of the integration points between MM with other SAP Modules like FICO, PP, PM, PS, HCM, QM etc.
- Ability to interact with client's project manager, project team and partner project team. Must have experience in conducting business blueprint workshops with customer to capture their AS-IS processes, business process requirements and delta requirements to design the To-Be solution to be configured and implemented on priority basis. Should also have configuration experience using IMG, SPRO and Solution Manager.
- Have strong soft skills like interpersonal skills, team skills, and communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ready to travel North Africa (Libya) for long/shot term assignment.
- Bachelor and/or a Master degree or equivalent.
High Level Roles & Responsibilities:
- Leading the customer Project MM team, in functional capacity, adding value to the project and to the final Deliverables produced by SAP Partner Team.
- Be actively involved in all ASAP Phases of the implementation project with customer project team and partner project team to meet project goals and objectives.
- Shall be responsible for providing all inputs required by the partner team in all phases/stages of the project.
- Shall be responsible to produce/review all deliverables produced by the partner team as per SOW and validate all testing ( Business Process Unit Testing, Integration Testing, UAT and Performance Monitoring Test etc. )
- Contributes to high productivity and motivation of customer project team with the use of communication skills and cooperation to realize value benefits of the project.
- Shall be responsible to minimizes the changes and mitigate the risks in the project in related to his function (MM).
Summary of our Terms & Conditions:
• Work Cycle of 56 Days Work /21 Days Leave ( Europe & North America Candidates)
• Work Cycle of 65 Days Work /21 Days Leave ( Other Candidates )
• 9 Hours a day / 6 Days a week
• Payment for work days only
• Air fare travel by Economy Class
• Medical cover
• Accident Insurance
• Board & lodging and internal transportation to be provided by the client
• Single Status