Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
People are a key part of our success and how we do business; hence, we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.comRole Summary:
Responsible for daily operations of global unified collaboration platforms.
Responsible for operational support of BHGE's global collaboration platforms including Hybrid Exchange 2016, Skype for Business, MDM/MAM and related Office 365 technologies.
Successful candidate will be responsible for proactive monitoring of the platform's health, drive continuous improvement and resolve any issues that may be presented.
A deep understanding of the collaboration platforms is essential and a willingness to learn and successfully deploy new technologies.
Successful candidate will have proactive 'can do' attitude, superior communication skill with end users and IT management, excellent problem-solving skills, proven experience in taking the lead with coordinating incident resolution working with multiple teams on outage bridges, and in-depth knowledge of systems.Essential Responsibilitie
- Provide operational support for BHGE unified collaboration platforms including Exchange 2016, Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams, Intune, OneDrive for Business and other Office 365 collaboration technologies.
- Manage Mail hygiene platforms and mail transport technologies
- Develop automation and self service capabilities.
- Develop and ensure collaboration platforms are maintained in a compliant manner aligning with company and external standards and requirements.
- Significant domain experience.
- Excellent communication skills - ability to communicate with all levels within the organization to drive adoption and sponsorship of key collaboration programs.
- Demonstrated knowledge in collaboration solutions, design, build and management
- Experience working within a remote distributed team
- Demonstrated strong technical competence within area of expertise and strong ability to develop and implement high level systems strategies.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Expert knowledge of Active Directory and AzureAD, AADConnect, Office 365 technologies. On Premises Microsoft Exchange, Skype for Business and Server Operating Systems.
- Strong PowerShell scripting capabilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and customer service skills.
- Ability to work in fast paced, structured team environment and have collaboration skills.
United Kingdom (Flexible Locations)
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more