Houston, Texas, United States
Houston, Texas, United States
Skills: Editor, Marketing, Sales
Other Skills: Proposal Coordinator
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Proposal Coordinators are responsible for handling the administrative aspects of a proposal's development, which includes setting up proposal materials, maintaining electronic documentation, managing the proposal drafts and graphics, and producing the final proposal copies. Candidate should be motivated and flexible in coordinating daily activities and possess strong computer and time- management skills to multi -task effectively. Strong communications and interpersonal skills are required for interaction with diverse groups. Experience with writing, proofreading, and editing is required.
- Acknowledge receipt of, and review, Client documentation, and coordinate the preparation of Pre - qualification /Tender submission.
- Review Client documents for Scope of Work, Terms and Conditions, key Contract dates, etc.
- Prepare Tender summary and Action Lists so as to ensure correct direction of the bid and issuance of assignments to the Proposal Team towards this end.
- Routinely author and modify Tables of Contents and other structured documentation to ensure Bid will be compliant with Client requirements.
- Manage inputs from various functional departments for the Pre -qualification /Tender preparation, ensuring that departmental and Company procedures are followed.
- Management of data and dissemination of documentation, as required, within the greater Company and to Vendors.
- Ensure receipt of accurate documentation inputs by deadline, from vendors and global offices.
- Librarianship -type skills and willingness to read voluminous amounts of material.
- Ensure bid development and bid inputs remain in accordance with the Client's requirements.
- Coordinate proposed schedule changes with inter- company departments.
- Ability to interpret contract, financial risk, estimating, and forecasting.
- Compile and submit the Proposal document according to Tender requirements; ensure error -free submission to Client.
- Remain fully updated on every aspect of Proposal preparation /status -- from ITT issue through Contract award.
- Other duties as required by Manager.
- Accredited university degree, Business / Liberal Arts, 3 -5 years' experience Option High school graduate with 10- years' experience in Engineering, Manufacturing environment.
- Proficient computer skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Adobe required; Working Knowledge of Microsoft Project and /or Primavera wanted.
- Must possess: good work ethic; organizational, communications, and strong interpersonal skills; critical and analytical thinking; grammar and writing skills; ability to multi -task and have flexible thinking and attitude.
- Attention to detail is essential.
- Ability to work within deadlines and willingness to work extended hours to ensure accuracy and completion of work product, as required.