Skills: Technical Writing, QA / QC / Inspection
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Montrose, Scotland, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
The Quality Document Reviewer will complete a technical review on a completed Subsea / Offshore Manufacturing Record Book.
Will liaise with a cross functional team to close out technical punch list items and mcontinuously improve root causes of defective documentation.
- To review documentation pack with a technical review.
- Liaise and resolve any complex Third Party punch list queries.
- Manage expectations for customer and project documentation issues in your assigned area.
- Maintain process documentation and processes for product compliance to ensure ISO9001 and API standards are maintained and enforced in assigned area
- Drive a continuous improvement methodology, identify and drive defective documentation with correct and preventive actions
- Maintain familiarity with manufacturing equipment in order to provide accurate documentation planning
- Challenge and support as appropriate where best practice is identified and/or implemented.
- Support all elements of the quality program and drive overall quality in all aspects of manufacturing
- Experience in Subsea / offshore systems.
- Engineering experience preferable.
- Knowledge in API certified Subsea equipment.
- Significant experience in a manufacturing environment or a fast paced industrial quality role
- Lean Manufacturing experience
- Ability to read and interpret drawings, product specifications and industry codes
- Ability to interface and communicate effectively with all levels of employees, management and diverse audiences.
- Attention to details, excellent analytical, critical thinking, problem solving and good personal organization skills
- RCA troubleshooting experience with ability to drive culture changes, using influencing skills, leadership and engagement.
- Proficient in software applications MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel are a must.
from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EU/EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post, as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. For further information please visit the UK Border Agency website http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas-immigration/working
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal, oral and written
- Effective at managing multiple priorities under a tight deadline
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Accountable, takes responsibility for decisions, actions and results
- Resourceful, seeks simple solutions to complex problems
- Teamwork, builds trust by respecting the ideas and contributions of everyone
- Passionate, demonstrates enthusiasm for quality
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
People are a key part of our success and how we do business; hence, we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.