Skills: QA / QC / Inspection
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Cabinda Province, Angola
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
Oceaneering Inspection Division is a major provider of engineering, inspection and non-destructive testing services, with worldwide capability to the petrochemical, power generation, oil and gas and aerospace industries.
Supports the RBI Specialist, in implementing and RBI Program across SASBU Operations and to sustain the RBI program once fully implemented.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Collect data in relation to RBI and prepare RBI assessment in Visions,
- Work with stakeholder (Facility Operations) to verify information used in the RBI assessments,
- Help organize RBI workshop sessions and assist in roll-out of RBI results (inspection plans).
- Work towards filling the RBI Specialist role within 2-3 years.
- Applies knowledge of Industry codes/Standards and Company specifications in support of safe, reliable, and compliant operation of facilities.
- Learn and become proficient in Inspection Database Management System (Visions)
- Interface with Plant Operations, Engineering, Maintenance, IMPACT and Planning departments.
- Learn and applies knowledge of corrosion metallurgy to identify corrosion mechanisms
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- The list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake tasks that may reasonably be expected within the scope of the post
- Assist with any other duties as and when required
- Undertake specific projects as instructed by management
Ensure that the Safety policies and procedures are understood and adhered to so far as is reasonably practicable in order to ensure a safe working environment.
Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems.
Perform the assigned tasks with due diligence regarding the Integrated Management Systems on the Company.
Eliminate waste of whatever form, to suggest the use of more environmentally friendly substances and practices and contribute to the continuous improvement of the environment.
- This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
- Applies Knowledge of Corrosion mechanisms such as SCC, NH4HS, CUI, fatigue, etc.
- Knowledge in NDT i.e. UT, PT, MT, RT, and VT.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Degree in an Engineering related discipline (P)
- Offshore medical, BOSIET / Offshore Survival certification (P)
- H2S Awareness (P)
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Minimum 3-5 years of specific experience related to the job description (E)
- Knowledge in planning and/or performing field inspections, monitoring equipment performance, and/or design and fabrication of pressure equipment, structures, and pipelines (E)
- Knowledge in preparing and implementing RBI assessments and using the Visons Integrity Data Management Systems (IDMS) as System of Records (SOR) for the RBI (E)
- Knowledge in design, manufacture, metallurgy, welding and codes associated with fabrication and construction of plant and equipment (P)
- Familiar with QA/QC systems/procedures and NDT techniques (E)
- Good communicator both written, verbal and technical to make complex terminology simple (E)
- Good client or support contractor relationship skills at various levels of seniority or diverse cultures (E)
This position is considered INDOORS which is characterized as follows:
- Mostly office base but requires working outdoors occasionally, exposed to all weather conditions
- Includes exposure to sounds and noise levels that are distracting or uncomfortable
- Includes exposure to contaminants
- Requires working in cramped work spaces and getting into awkward positions
- Requires working in extremely bright or inadequate lighting conditions
This position is considered LIGHT work.
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to advance in an international company. To apply, click 'Apply Now'.
Oceaneering pushes the frontiers of deep water, space and motion entertainment environments to execute with new, leading-edge connections to solve tomorrow’s challenges, today.
As the trusted subsea connection specialist, our experience combined with the depth and breadth of our portfolio of technologies allows us to engineer solutions for the most complex subsea challenges. From routine to extreme, our integrated products, services, and innovative solutions safely de-risk operational systems, increase reliability, and enable a lower total cost of ownership.
We are connecting what’s needed with what’s next as the world’s largest ROV operator and the leading ROV provider to the oil and gas industry with over 300 systems operating worldwide. With our safety-focused and innovative approach, we responsively and decisively react to subsea challenges while providing solutions swiftly and efficiently.