Company: Baker Hughes, a GE Company
Skills: Student / Recent Grad, Workover or Completion
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Ciudad del Carmen, Campeche, Mexico
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
People are a key part of our success and how we do business; hence, we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Role Summary:• Support to improve the implementation of process for Planning inventory to CWI Mexico:
o Guaranteeing supplies for sales and operation
o Working to ensure demand from all sub PL from CWI Mexico
Essential Responsibilities:• Supply and demand Planning for CWI Mexico, according with sales and operation
• Manage planning tools parameters and master data to optimized plan supply.
• Review coverage and execute orders as needed.
• Apply analytics and supply chain expertise to manage system parameters and meet target inventory and service level goals while minimizing costs and obsolescence.
• Responsible for ensuring full compliance with all policies related to inventory.
• Working with sales and operation to identify equipment with tendency to be slob, not movement or no transaction, in order to move in other country or using as opportunity for salesQualifications/Requirements:• Undergraduate (Bachelor's degree) 7th to 10th Semester of any Engineering bachelor degree.
• Fluid English
• Initiative/ Proactivity
• Strong analytical, organization and presentation skills.
• Strategic thinker: Proven problem solving skills.
• Ability to anticipate and resolve challenges.
• Effective communication (verbal/written) and interpersonal skills.
• Strategic thinker: Proven problem-solving skills.
Desired Characteristics:• Enthusiastic, knowledge-hungry learner, eager to meet challenges and quickly assimilate new concepts.
• Critical and logical thinking skills.
• Resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with partners and colleagues.
• Planning and organizational skills.
• Dependable, responsible contributor committed to excellence and success
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Excel intermedia or advanced
• SAP preferred.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more