Skills: Refinery / Plant Operator
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Loving, New Mexico, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Wood is currently recruiting for Plant Operators for a Major Operator in Loving, NM.
U.S. Only: Authorization to work permanently in the U.S. without sponsorship required.
- Operates plant facilities' various equipment/systems including, but not limited to: Gas plant processing, process controls and measurement, pumps, pressure relief system instrument air system, dehydrators, fuel system, emergency shutdown systems, gas turbines, reciprocating compressors, steam turbines, gas fired boilers, process pumps, amine treating systems, inlet and gas receivers
- Optimize processing throughout the facility and maintain proper product specifications
- Responsible for plant start up or shut down when needed
- Monitoring plant remotely via electronic surveillance devices to insure operations are running smoothly
- Provides guidance to Plant Tech and Mechanics to insure plant is operating at ideal levels
- Communicates plant performance and remediation recommendations to ICC and local leadership
- Manage acceptable condensate levels within plant specifications
- Engaging stakeholders to develop and communicate monthly and daily operational targets.
- Providing information and guidance based on a consolidation of data and a broad perspective of day to day operational performance.
- Coordinating/supporting responses to abnormal operating events and crisis events
Skills / Qualifications
- High school degree or GED,
- Willing to work rotating shifts and overtime as needed
- Valid Driver's license
- Mechanically Inclined
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors. www.woodplc.com â\u20ac¯
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.