The following are the duties and responsibilities currently being performed by the electrical specialist position in support of daily execution, turn around planning, capital projects, PM execution, and shops execution when requested:
- Conduct periodic LPO Audits/ engage in V and V.
- Review the A priority list and assist in the successful resolution of the problem.
- Review the shift superintendent report and discuss/assist with significant issues.
- Work with the BU to ensure -proper priorities are placed on significant work.
- Develop job scopes for problem work.
- Work with reliability engineering to ensure proper engagement.
- Work with the capital group to ensure projects meet our requirements.
- Audit during and sign off after completion of capital project installations.
- Manage and conduct investigations for electrical incidents.
- Continue to work on union issues with both the company and the union.
- Assist personnel in level advancement
- Work on updating and maintaining the electrical procedures
- Work on parts issues with the warehouse to ensure that they have the proper parts.
- Work with planners when parts specifications are needed.
- Manage incident investigation and eMOC action items.
- Conduct periodic walk about rounds to observe equipment health.
- Conduct periodic walk about rounds to observe refinery general conditions.
- 5+ years of experience with a background as a Field Electrician
- Experience in the Oil & Gas industry required; Onsite refinery/petro/chemical plant experience
- Required experience with MCC, Switchgears, Low and Medium Voltage (480, 416v, 12kv), Circuit Breakers, Transformers, Motors and Substations
- Must have legal auth. to work permanently in the US
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.