Under general supervision receives established instructions on routine work and detailed instructions on well site activity performs basic duties at the well site and at the shop. Performs maintenance, job preparation, tool pre-job and post-job checkouts, and tool maintenance, rigging up and rigging down, job site supervision of operators, training of operators and maintaining a high level of safety awareness. Maintains records and communications as required by District Manager. Responsible for proper job-related paperwork and other records for self and assigned crew. Must have knowledge of and ensure compliance with all Federal, Country, State, Local and WLE regulations applicable to WLE explosives operations. Drives company vehicles in a safe manner, observing all Company and government regulations and arrive at well site or other designated destination at scheduled time. Participates actively in quality improvement efforts with respect to ballistics operations. Promotes and maintains good customer relations. Carries out all required responsibilities safely as described in Managing Base Operations, Managing Well Operations and Managing Equipment and Logistics manuals. Performs other related duties as required. Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.Essential Responsibilities:
- Thorough knowledge of basic oil and gas industry.
- Good mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to work well and communicate well with others.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Industry experience and product line training required.
- Must have wireline experience of 3 years.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must be able to follow instructions.
- Must be a self-starter.
- A class A CDL with hazmat is required.
- Experience with hand tools is preferred.