The Driver for Bloomfield, NM will be responsible for hauling chemicals from plant site to customer location. May treat customer wells. Handles special projects, as assigned. Essential Responsibilities:
- Knowledge of DOT regulations and handling of hazardous material.
- Responsible for the transport and application of production chemicals, used by oilfield customers.
- Treatment of customer wells, while on-site, utilizing high pressure chemical applications and chemical transfers
- Special duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Class "A" or "B" CDL with Hazmat Endorsement
- Live within a drivable distance (60 minutes or less) to worksite. There is no relocation assistance offered with this position.
- Must be able to work for any employer in the US (no sponsorship offered at this time).
- Must be a self-starter.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Oilfield production systems experience a plus.
- Tri-plex and rotary pumping experience a plus.
- Mechanically inclined with knowledge of pumps, rotary pumps and solar injection equipment is a plus.
- Prefer candidates have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite - outlook, excel etc.
- Prefer 5+ years of experience driving trucks hauling hazmat materials.