Skills: Maintenance Technician, Mechanical Technician
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Pasadena, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
The X-Ray Repair Technician will be responsible for investigating and resolving customer returned units and contributing towards engineering issues with GE Inspection Technologies Titan and Eresco products. The successful candidate will be capable of diagnosing failures, obtaining technical information from customers and effecting quality repairs to a wide variety of instruments. The role requires handling of multiple tasks and the ability to respond to changing priorities whilst setting and meeting customer expectations.
In the role of X-Ray Repair Technician, you will:
- Rapid response to equipment failures
- Technical input into engineering investigations
- Implementing repairs in priority order
- Scoping and progressing longer term solutions.
- Feedback of progress reports to customer service teams
- Associate's Degree from an accredited college or university (OR High School Diploma / GED from an accredited school or institution and 5 years of experience and knowledge of x-ray systems and generators)
- Minimum 3 years of experience and knowledge of x-ray systems and generators
- Work overtime as needed to meet customer schedules
- Proactive self-starter
- Good problem solving skills
- Understanding of a service organization
- An understanding of non-distructive testing products
- Planning and task management skills
- Good communication skills
- PC literate in Word and Excel, and an understanding of business tools such as SAP and Q Pulse would be advantageous
- X-Ray / Electronic / Electrical / Mechanical support experience
- Knowledge of GEIT Titan/Eresco product hardware
- Pasadena, TX
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more