Baker Hughes, a GE company is currently hiring a Billing Specialist based in Oklahoma City, OK Essential Responsibilities:
- Process requests for the creation of customer sales orders, following established guidelines and procedures
- Work through multi-area email boxes with professional written communication and high attention to detail
- Outline and organize incoming field tickets for Billing team, ensuring accuracy prior to assignment of tickets
- Interface with Account Managers, Operations and/or Field Service Representatives for issue resolution related to ticket submissions
- Interface with various internal departments to expedite shipments, account maintenance, process improvements
- Provide other analysis and support as needed, and as directed by Supervisor
- Ability to work 8 hours/day and overtime as needed, overtime expected for all month-ends.
- HS Diploma/GED
- 1+ years of experience in Billing/Customer Service environment
- Working knowledge of SAP; proficient in MS Excel
- Excellent communication, problem solving, and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in an unstructured, fast-paced environment where responsibilities frequently change.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Must have good time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to Multi-task.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Oil and Gas Industry knowledge
- General Accounting experience preferred
Oklahoma City, OK
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more