Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
People are a key part of our success and how we do business; hence, we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Provide sourcing support for Integrated Services Solutions which includes the Decommissioning, Production Enhancement, IWOCS and Brownfield Product Lines for OFE.
- Responsible for identifying, initiating and managing strategic supplier partnerships to support ISS.
- Responsible for subcontract management of high value purchase orders that include both product and service.
- Support tendering activity (ITO) to ensure we have the best solution to be successful in securing projects.
- Negotiation of terms and conditions including Master Service Agreements and Strategic Supply Agreements.
- Negotiation of Non-Disclosure Agreements.
- Management of NPI programs through supply chain.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Manufacturing, Supply Chain or Engineering from an accredited college or university or equivalent knowledge and experience
- Proven experience in sourcing
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EU/EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post, as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. For further information please visit the UK Border Agency website
- Demonstrated negotiation skills and contract development / execution.
- High motivation and influencing skills in matrix organization.
- Proactive and positive self-starter with energy, enthusiasm and ability to solve complex problems.
- Experienced working skills with Microsoft Suite (i.e. Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and web-based tools.
- Ability to build and maintain strong partnership relationships with our suppliers.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
Aberdeen, Scotland, UK
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more