Kuwait City, Kuwait
Kuwait City, Kuwait
Skills: Petroleum Engineering, Reservoir Engineering
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Kuwait City, Kuwait
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
International Oil & Gas Company with Global Assets
Position: Senior Reservoir Simulation Engineer
Due to expansion in activities and recent asset acquisitions, an International Oil Company is seeking to resource an experienced Senior Reservoir Engineer.
Based in the Kuwait, the appointee will be assigned to an International Business Team which may also necessitate undertaking International Business Trips to Worldwide Regional Offices. This is regarded as a key senior role within the organizational structure.
Summary of Role
The appointee will act as the Reservoir Engineering Authority.
- Provision of Reservoir Engineering Simulation expertise to the Company's International Asset Teams.
- Provides Reservoir Engineering expertise to team members in the region for evaluating company operated and non-operated properties and new venture projects to maintain and increase company profits. Determines recoverable reserves for the region using various analytical methods, ensures joint venture operations are exploring and developing properties to obtain maximum reserves.
- Represents Company at Technical Committee Meetings, workshops, farm out presentations and industry technical conferences to ensure that Company's strategic, technical aims are met.
- Review and analyse results of various reservoir engineering studies for dedicated assets to identify and/or optimize field and/or additional development plans.
- Training/mentoring of junior engineers
Qualifications, Experience and Competencies
- BSc Degree in Petroleum Engineering or related disciplines.
- Minimum 15 years + experience in Reservoir Engineering function, with a few years in the employment of a major operating company. (IOC)
- Previous experience of working on International Projects and / or international project teams.
- Expert in Reservoir Simulation and Modelling is essential.
- Expertise in a Reservoir Engineering role including both Reservoir Engineering and field development is essential.
- Experience in leading Teams of Petroleum / Reservoir Engineers
- Computer literacy in both, engineering and Microsoft products (Excel, Access and Word) critical for reserve estimates, the reserve and production database system, and monitoring of working interest properties.
The appointee will be invited to join the expatriate staff payroll on long term residential contract (married or single status). The importance of this key role will be reflected in the generous salary and expatriate benefits which includes bonus scheme, child education assistance, accommodation to a high standard, medical cover for self and family, company bonus schemes, etc.
Interviews : As soon possible
Please apply online via Rigzone Website to AMA Energy Management with a detailed copy of your CV in Microsoft Word format along with current day contact telephone number. Quote Ref: AD134 - Senior Reservoir Simulation Engineer (Kuwait)