Kuwait City, Kuwait
Kuwait City, Kuwait
Skills: Engineering Manager, Facilities Engineer, FPSO / FPU
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Kuwait City, Kuwait
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
International Oil & Gas Company with Global Assets
Position: Engineering Manager (FPSO)
Due to expansion in activities and recent asset acquisitions, an International Oil Company is seeking to resource an experienced Engineering Manager with FPSO Project experience.
Based in the Kuwait, the appointee will be assigned to an International Asset Team which may also necessitate undertaking International Business Trips to Worldwide Regional Offices. This is regarded as a key senior role within the organizational structure.
Summary of Role
The appointee will act as the Engineering / Facilities Technical Authority with Specialisation FPSO.
- Provision of facilities engineering expertise, advice and support to the Company's operated and non-operated assets, across the portfolio through the FEED, Detailed Design, Construction and Commissioning stages to support achievement of the Company's objectives.
- Perform all key reviews, activities and initiatives on conceptual & detailed design, project engineering & EPC management of for surface facility scope of work.
- Participate in AFE proposal preparation, submission, progress monitoring and in surface & production facilities operation, maintenance and modifications.
- Participate in preparation of project budgets, cost estimates and schedules.
- Represent Company at Joint Venture Meetings as required.
- Training/mentoring of junior engineers
Qualifications, Experience and Competencies
- BSc Degree in Engineering (Chemical, Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Petroleum or Structural) or related disciplines.
- Minimum 15 years + experience in a varied operating environment in designing, constructing, commissioning, operating, monitoring and maintaining production and processing equipment and associated systems in the Oil & Gas Industry.
- At least 5 years of FPSO experience with deep water exposure.
- Previous experience of working on International Projects.
- Experience of influencing Partners company representatives
- Experience in leading Teams of Multidiscipline Engineers
- Computer literacy in both, engineering design and Microsoft Office products (Excel, Access, Word and Project) and Project Planning / Controls software.
The appointee will be invited to join the expatriate staff payroll on long term residential contract (married or single status). The importance of this key role will be reflected in the generous salary and expatriate benefits which includes bonus scheme, child education assistance, accommodation to a high standard, medical cover for self and family, company bonus schemes, etc.
Interviews : As soon possible
Please apply online via Rigzone Website to AMA Energy Management with a detailed copy of your CV in Microsoft Word format along with current day contact telephone number, quote Ref: AD126 - Engineering Manager (FPSO (Kuwait)