Skills: Logistics Management, Planner / Scheduler
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Jiaxing, Zhejiang, China
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
This position is responsible for the order despatching activities and record and documentation management.
- Ensure correct order dispatch and record keeping
- Actively participate on Road Transport HSSE events
- Assist Terminal Manager in organizing driver and haulier month dialogue meeting and event
- Ensure all delivery with customer receipt acknowledgment
- Ensure compliance to TOM and LOP
- Monitor and summarize the order delivery record
- Register and monitor all trucks loading at terminal and close coordination with RT Scheduler
- Manage lorry compartment seal and record
- Perform 5% random lorry check
- Perform random alcohol check on driver per policy
Shell's story in China dates back more than 100 years. At Shell China we will make sure that your ideas will travel. All of Shell's core businesses are now represented in China. We need world-class candidates to continue our drive to innovate and answer the world's energy needs in socially and environmentally responsible ways.
- Minimum 8 years of working experience
- Strong interpersonal / communication skills
- Strong in English (as a first or second language)
- Office management skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Familiar with Microsoft applications (Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Ability to recognize and meet important deadlines
- Responsive to customer needs
- Ability to work both co-operatively as a member of a team and also independently
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Learn More about Shell: Watch their Life at Shell Video