Skills: Project Engineer
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Responsibilities of a Project Engineer
• Working together with the Project team to deliver individual projects, focusing on quality delivery and schedule objectives.
• Ensures achievement of safety objectives on assigned projects.
• Coordinates resources to achieve project goals.
• Interacts with clients on assigned projects and promotes positive relationships.
• Special projects as assigned.
Operations Duties of a Project Engineer
• Supports Manager in the development and maintenance of written project scopes of work and communication of this information to project team.
• Drives assigned meetings to a defined objective, records outcomes and follows up on future deliverables.
• Supports the Manager in the development and maintenance of project schedules, including targeted and actual activities lists, durations and sequencing logic and communicates this information to the project team.
• Develops a working knowledge of the project budget and identifies exceptions to the project budget throughout execution of the project.
• Supports the Manager in monitoring and reporting project costs.
• Supports the Manager in the development of change control documentation and related financial documentation. Vigorously protects corporate positions.
• Develops a thorough understanding of contractually required quality in design and construction and supports quality assurance for the project.
• Monitors design content and quality and coordinates design revisions for constructability and compliance with basis documents, schedule and budget.
• Supports Manager in the coordination of all required project resources
• Supports the Manager in the preparation of subcontract, purchase order and change control documentation and related financial documentation.
• Supports the Manager in facilitating communication between project participants and produces documentation of communication between project participants.
• Works with Document Control to ensures that all project documents are distributed, reviewed and stored to meet project and corporate requirements. Project documents include records of communications, design documents, bid packages and addenda and bulletins thereto, and submittal's, among others.
• Supports the Manager in ensuring compliance of project activities with legal and regulatory requirements.
• Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements
• Bachelor's degree in Chemical/Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering.
• A minimum of 3-10 years of experience in Engineering, Project Delivery or a related discipline working on projects within the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry preferred.
• Analytical thinking, structured problem-solving skills, superior communications skills, team building and strong work ethic. Must be able to build report with department staff.
• Progressive ability, capacity and aptitude in administration to plan, organise, supervise, coordinate technical work and obtain cooperation from others.
• Ability to work on own initiative in a collaborative and fast paced environment.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!