- Lead/coordinate the LOSPE project team to execute the activities in proper quality and schedule
- Review all LOSPE document including philosophy, calculation, specification and drawing before issue to client, and review document from other discipline
- Interface with other discipline, project management and client. Participate in the meetings and technical reviews.
- Support procurement, commissioning, construction and yard activities.
Required Working Skills / Qualification / Certification :
- Minimum Education : University graduate on Technical Major (Process) from reputable University
- Working Experience : More than 12 years in similar position / field
Technical & Professional skill/knowledge
- Experience as Lospe Lead on oil & gas EPCI Project and FEED with major international oil & gas companies.
- Strong knowledge about safety regulation, code & standards.
- Expertise in the various LOSPE activities : risk assessment, active and passive fire protection, environmental studies.
- Having advance capability in flexibility ; strong capability in operation problem solving, good decision making, good initiative, advance capability in planning & control, focus to result, advance capability in relationship building & negotiation / discussion.