Skills: IT - Software Development
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Nabors Industries owns and operates one of the world's largest land-based drilling rig fleet and is a provider of offshore drilling rigs in the United States and multiple international markets. Nabors also provides directional drilling services, performance tools, and innovative technologies for its own rig fleet and those of third parties. Leveraging our advanced drilling automation capabilities, Nabors' highly skilled workforce continues to set new standards for operational excellence and transform our industry.
Team Lead must have hands on experience in implementation and supporting .Net applications per the technical needs. This position will identify potential problems and recommend solutions to the most complex designs. This position will also lead technical analysts for various .Net applications
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Design and develop web applications and web APIs using ASP.NET, MVC and C#
Work in Client side frameworks- Kendo UI, Angular and React.js
Manage software development projects using Agile/Scrum methodologies, preferably using Azure DevOps (formerly Visual Studio Team Services)
Manage software developers in a team environment
- Develop work plan and priorities for their area
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent work experience
- At least Five years of hands-on technical experience in technology support or related field
- At least two years of experience leading the team of 3-5 in technology support or related field
- Experience in large scale enterprise software deployments
- Experience working with SQL and a relational database, including the design and
- Demonstrate ability to effectively balance multiple responsibilities, which may frequently change
- Ability to learn information quickly and apply risk/control considerations which impact downstream decisions
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Possesses strong knowledge in one or two programming languages, tools and/or technology environments, with the ability to learn and apply knowledge quickly
- Strong object-oriented design and development skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Must have a strong work ethic, be reliable, dependable, self-motivated, and a person of integrity
- More than five years of hands-on technical experience in a current application platform.
- More than three year of functional experience.
- Has a strong working understanding of installed systems, with the ability to troubleshoot and resolve many problems on the existing system(s) supported and is aware of integration points with other systems and how that interacts with their work
Teamwork & Collaboration
- Familiarity with code versioning tools, such as TFS
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Office environment
Today, Nabors owns and operates the world’s largest land-based drilling rig fleet and is a leading provider of offshore platform workover and drilling rigs in the United States and numerous international markets. With operations in 28 countries, Nabors also provides directional drilling services, performance tools and innovative technologies throughout many of the most significant oil and gas markets. Leveraging our advanced drilling automation capabilities, Nabors’ highly skilled workforce continues to set new standards for operational excellence and transform our industry.
As of April 16, 2018, Nabors’ assets include:
- 407 land drilling rigs
- 31 offshore platform rigs