Skills: Field Service Tech, Heavy Machinery Operator
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: $15 - $17
Location: Odessa, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
- Under direct supervision, rigs up and rigs down equipment on work locations to include spotting of equipment and correctly installing lines and pumps.
- Completes documents, reports and forms related to services being performed.
- Trains and provides guidance to operator assistants in operation equipment.
- Service and repair equipment in the field where practical and safe to do so.
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of services and products such as ENVIROFLOC, ENVIROFIX, solids control.
- Utilizes HMS and CPI processes.
- Conducts jobs site activities in accordance with HSE and customer best practices (JSA, Safety Huddles, Risk Analysis).
- Identifies and responds to HSE hazards, conditions and procedures at the job sites.
- Selectively deployed as designated by skill sets, delivers successful, efficient and professional delivery of products and services with supervision.
- Promotes good customer relations at the job site and demonstrates a customer service focus to assure good job results.
- High school or similar education
- 6 months of experience as an Operator Asst II
- Licensure to drive commercial equipment may be required.
- The ability to communicate effectively with others is necessary.
- Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness, and complies with all applicable safety and environmental procedures and regulations.
- Ensures compliance with Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) regulations and guidelines.
- Promotes and takes an active part in quality improvement processes.
- A passing score on job-related tests or meeting task guidelines is required.
- PEC, H2S, and heavy equipment cert (backhoe/excavator) required to work for West Texas.
PETRAM provides field staffing and consulting solutions to operators and service companies in support of both onshore and offshore drilling operations. We are specialists in well delivery personnel with 20 plus years upstream experience.