The Planner/Scheduler is responsible for the planning and scheduling aspect of all work. Develops job plans and routinely meets with different work groups to resolve scheduling conflicts. Responsible for maintaining the Maximo maintenance management system. RESPONSIBILITIES AND ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
- Maintain Maximo
- Set up equipment and preventative maintenance in Maximo
- Distribute weekly planned weekly work orders
- Monitor Open Work Orders
- Run Business Objects reports
- Enter all downtime/maintenance activities in Maximo
- Close work orders
- Maintain Preventative Maintenance (PM) Schedule
- Schedule PMâ€™s with Supervisors
- Work with warehouse to pull PM parts
- Coordinate PMâ€™s with other maintenance to ensure minimal downtime
- Maintain Equipment Files
- Mechanical Integrity - add/update when needed
- Maintain Shutdown Checks
- Work with Supervisors with MIP meetings
- Schedule/Coordinate: Training, Annual Hoist Inspections; In-House Training; variety of things
- Planner Scheduler works closely with Maintenance Supervisor, Field Supervisor
- Reviews work orders for each significant piece of information
- Assign work orders needing planning and material to planning backlog
- Assure work order has approval and authority
- Prepare weekly schedule facilitate weekly scheduling meeting
- Prepare daily schedule for maintenance supervisor
- Receive and process daily schedule and late work report from previous day
- Enter work orders into Maximo to accept charges and close when complete
- Facilitate maintenance activity with production
- Maintain integrity of PM program, i.e., checklists, trigger, frequency, compliance, and schedules using Maximo.
- Establish and maintain equipment parts catalog, equipment history, storeroom, min/max levels
- Compile weekly compliance reports
- Coordinate with central shops/project schedules
- Approve stores and purchase requisitions for planned jobs
- Review actual vs. plan on completed work orders
- Coordinate special programs, i.e. ladder inspections, equipment surveys
- Identify recurring maintenance problems
- Maintain maintenance key performance indicators for department
- Minimum High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 3 yearsâ€™ experience operating and maintaining mechanical equipment and processes listed under job duties.
- Possess and maintain a valid driverâ€™s license to include a safe driving record satisfactory to the company.
- Interpersonal communication skills are required in order to interface with all affected teams, personnel, and vendors.
- Strong work ethic with demonstrated ability to effectively work with minimum supervision
- Solid computer skills to include Microsoft Office Software
- Ability to work overtime, weekends, holidays, with the ability to respond to call outs as needed to fulfill business objective and the ability to work shifts for plant or field conditions.
- Ability to lift, push, and pull at least a minimum of 50lbs.
- Ability to work in changing climate conditions.
- Able to work in close quarters: i.e., work while kneeling, squatting, sitting, climbing, and standing.
- Follow and adhere to all applicable Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) guidelines (ex: eye protection, footwear, Nomex).
- Regular and Reliable Attendance
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
- 5 years of gas processing or related experience including use of Maximo
- Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school and/or training
Targa Resources is an equal opportunity workplace. All employment decisions are made without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected categories. This includes providing reasonable accommodation if requested for disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.