Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for a Heat Treat Operator (Drill Bits) to be based in The Woodlands, TXEssential Responsibilities:
- Performs general labor duties associated with heat treat operations including blasting and painting of parts, machining test rounds, and filing test parts.
- Performs general helper duties as required.
- Participates in problem solving activities within the team.
- In addition, performs various heat treat processes including, but not limited to, batch furnace operations.
- Maintains controls on two furnaces and gas generators (nitrogen and Endo) to ensure proper settings, dew points and carbon potential.
- Tests all parts for conformity including carbon profiles and process verifications in accordance with API and ISO quality specifications.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 2+ years of experience with heat treating process.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes.
- Problem-solving skills.
- This position will be working Rotating Night Shift from 5pm to 5am after day training is completed.
- Previous experience with Heat Treat Process specifically with Drill Bits preferred
- Manufacturing experience
- Experience working in a team environment
The Woodlands, TX
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more