Houston, Texas, United States
Houston, Texas, United States
Skills: Secretarial or Administrative
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Performs a variety of administrative functions. Schedules appointments, gives information to callers. Composes memos, transcribes notes, and researches and creates presentations. Generates reports, handles multiple projects, and prepares and monitors invoices and expense reports. May assist with compiling and developing the annual budget.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinates contract organization and maintenance, including monitoring for notification of any contract term renewals
- Generates invoicing and handles all support documentation collection/maintenance
- Reviews and ensures timely receipt or preparation of revenue reports, budgets, flash reports, expense accounts, accident reports, safety records, safety meeting reports, customer contact reports, employee time records, and other administrative documents as assigned by the supervisor
- Is proficient in operating administrative computer programs, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point programs
- Manages and distributes mail, company documents, policies, procedures, and announcements; makes copies of documents as required
- Maintains an up-to-date customer and office location contact list in a legible, organized format
- Maintains and keeps confidential all administrative and safety files to ensure the prompt access of information as requested by the authorized clients, supervisors or other authorized personnel
- Assures that office supplies are maintained at a sufficient operating level
- Processes and coordinates any required Accounts Payable, Purchasing or Journal Entry transaction requests
- Assists with special projects or work assignments as required by the supervisor
- Must be ready to accept job assignments as directed by the supervisor
- Overtime must be worked as required
- Attendance at monthly safety meetings in the location office may be required
- Other duties as assigned
High school graduate or equivalent or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Seven plus years of related experience and/or training
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Ability to read, comprehend and interpret basic and moderately complex instructional materials relating to procedures, safety, and applicable government regulations
- Ability to write applicable reports and correspondence clearly, using good business form and language
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one or group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization
- Ability to respond fully to questions from managers, schedulers, clients and fellow employees, or to refer those individuals to the correct source of information
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule formats
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Valid driver's license and a good driving record
Core Laboratories is a leading provider of proprietary and patented Reservoir Description and Production Enhancement.
Located with over 70 offices in more than 50 countries in every major oil-producing province in the world. Core Laboratories remains dedicated to providing the technology our client’s need to enhance their production. We continue to develop and acquire technologies that complement our existing products and services, and we disseminate these technologies throughout our global network.
Our Clients are the world’s largest major, national and independent oil companies. Core Laboratories' reservoir optimization technologies are used to increase total recovery from existing fields. Our services enable our clients to optimize reservoir performance and maximize hydrocarbon recovery from their production fields.
Core Laboratories has taken extensive measures to ensure the services and data provided by all of our worldwide companies are of the highest quality and integrity. Our commitment to applying and developing new technologies to optimize reservoir performance is unsurpassed in the oilfield service industry. This commitment to technology and to our client’s bottom line makes Core Laboratories, The Reservoir Optimization Company™.
Our Culture has been defined by over 70 years of business built on the principles of integrity and ethical conduct in the support of our clients. Our continuing primary goal is “to produce a quality product on time at a competitive price” in a manner consistent with these principles. The integrity of our company and ability to provide quality products and services to our clients are the essence of our business.
These same ethical standards are what we expect from our employees. We could not accomplish the extraordinary results we have in our past and will in our future without talented and dedicated employees – such as we have now.
It is the talented and dedicated employees that have positioned Core Laboratories as the leading provider of reservoir- optimizing technologies. You can feel and see this in our culture. Core Laboratories strives to create an environment for our employees so they can advance in their careers enabling both the company and its employees to build value. Our inclusive culture thrives on team-work and mutual respect for our differences. There are opportunities for everyone to grow.