Skills: Supply Chain Management
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Carlsbad, New Mexico, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
The self-motivated Management of Change (MOC)/Fleet Coordinator will be committed to providing excellent support and management of Marathon's fleet-related operations, including 50+ fleet vehicles. The successful candidate will be accountable for managing and supporting the asset teams in following MOC workflows, and communicating the health of the process via existing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and reports. This position will be based in Carlsbad, NM.
- Owner and technical focal point for the electronic system utilized to manage MOC requests within the Permian asset
- Creates and processes MOC requests through the electronic system
- Updates KPIs, prepares and distributes reports to communicate the overall health of the MOC process
- Utilizes KPI information to expedite individuals as appropriate to maintain a healthy system and ensure MOC requests are processed in a timely manner
- Provides support and training in the use of the electronic MOC system and associated process workflows
- Liaises with other assets and corporate personnel to continuously improve our processes and electronic system
- Collaborate and work closely with all multi-disciplinary teams such as HES, Facilities Engineering, Construction, Maintenance, Integrity, Production, etc
- Maintaining the project lessons learned database, distributing and tracking action item status
- Manages and ensures fleet compliance to all state and federal licensing and permitting requirements
- Tracks fleet usage and maintains accurate inventories of equipment and fleet costs
- Supports company maintenance program coordinating operational and administrative requirements internally and with 3rd parties
- Assists in the development of maintenance budgets by providing input relative to policies, costs, established metrics, and projections
- Ensures the maintenance records for all fleet assets are accurate and up-to-date by utilizing fleet software
- Performs procurement processes for required inventory
- Leads disposal process for all company vehicles
- Maximizes fuel economy and manages the fuel card usage
- Assures organizational compliance with timely accident and vehicle damage reporting requirements and vehicle safety inspections
- Prepares regular management reports, as well as ad-hoc reports as required
- Interacts with both office and field personnel
- Handles sensitive and confidential material with the utmost professionalism
- Enters data into Excel, prepare PowerPoint slides occasionally
- Reconciles expense transactions
- Performs routine office duties which include composition of correspondence, mail, telephone coverage, ordering office supplies, copying and filing
- Manages meeting logistics: invitations, room reservations, arrange refreshments
- Assists with badging for employees and guests through Lenel badging system
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; bachelor's preferred
- Two or more years in the fleet or administrative field required
- Working knowledge of oil and gas processing facilities
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Experience with or ability to become proficient in LiveView GPS, SpeedGauge, and Wheels
- Ability to consider safety in all decisions
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks at one time is required.
- Must possess excellent communication, teamwork, planning, and organizing skills.
Marathon Oil Corporation (NYSE: MRO) is an independent oil and natural gas exploration and production company based in Houston, Texas. With a material position in four of the best oil-rich U.S. resource plays in different stages of development, we offer a variety of career opportunities, whether you're a recent college graduate or an experienced professional. You'll have the tools to develop and refine the skills and knowledge you need to succeed.
Marathon Oil Company will take the necessary action to ensure that applicants are treated without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran status or other protected status under applicable employment law.
If you are a current Marathon employee please use the ERP website to submit referrals.
Posting Notes: || Carlsbad || NM || United States (US) || Not Applicable; SF:DI; SF:GH; SF:LI; SF:MN; SF:RZ || Other Corporate Functions || Not Applicable || || 30132 ||
Marathon Oil – Where You Can Make A Difference
Marathon Oil became an independent E&P company on July 1, 2011. Based in Houston, we're focused on the most significant oil-rich resource plays in the U.S. -- the Eagle Ford in Texas, Permian in New Mexico, STACK and SCOOP in Oklahoma, and the Bakken in North Dakota. We also have international operations in Europe and Africa. While we feel like a start-up in many ways, our roots go back 130 years to our company's formation in 1887. Our stock trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol MRO.
We’re on a transformative path, with a variety of exceptional opportunities for people who are up to the challenge. If that’s you – if you’re seeking a challenge and ready to make a difference – you could be the right fit to help drive our future. Our U.S. exploration and development assets offer energy professionals exposure to projects from early-stage evaluation through production. Our producing international assets provide a broader perspective on the world’s energy challenges.
We have more than just opportunity to offer. We’re invested in equipping our people for an entire career – from advancing technical skills through to developing the leadership behaviors and skills that will take our business forward. Our competitive compensation and benefits package goes beyond the basics to include a wellness program, self-funded (with company match) and company-funded retirement plans, flexible hours in some positions and tuition reimbursement. Grow your career with us.