NES Sure Flow is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client is currently seeking a Product Inventory Analyst for a 1 year contract in Calgary, AB. Responsibilities:
- Act as a central liaison between Operations, Trading, Commodity Risk and Settlements for stock quantity queries.
- Reconcile (book) inventory with physical stock statements to achieve accurate inventory reporting in line with month end procedures.
- Work with Operators to execute timely representations with respect to gain/loss reconciliation adjustments, rebranding, re-grading, invoicing, house deal operations and blending operations.
- Work with back office accounting, control & settlements to resolve invoicing or inventory issues.
- Report information to Tax, Audit, Customs, Government agencies etc. as required.
- Provide operational and backup coverage for team members
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant industry experience
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to make good, quick judgment decisions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Team player and possesses ability to develop productive relationships and engage others.
- Ability to work well under pressure with specified timelines
- Knowledge of the oil and gas industry
- Experience in Commercial and Trading activities
- Knowledge of refinery, shipping, or terminal operations
- Basic understanding of physical trading and related terms and activities
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.