Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Aberdeen, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: Europe
Raeburn Recruitment are assisting our client with a recruitment of an Onshore Decommissioning Project Engineer on a permanent basis.
The Decommissioning Project Engineer is directly responsible to the assigned Project Manager and the role will require but not be limited to the following:
- Assist in the creation and compilation of work packs inclusive of Method Statements, Procedures and Risk Assessments both desktop and task-based.
- Update and input SAP orders where required.
- Provide project technical support to offshore and onshore teams across all disciplines.
- Ability to report and integrate client plans into Decommissioning planning to ensure delivery.
- Assist in the raising of personnel, equipment and material requests for work scopes in a timely manner.
- Support the Project Manager in developing and maintaining close working relationships with clients.
- Assist in Offshore visits to carry out surveys, audits, work scope evaluation and to gain both working knowledge and experience.
- Manage all activities including those of sub-contractors.
- Plan and monitor the work scope budgets and costs; Update project trackers cost and productivity trackers.
- Manage and monitor the selection and requisition of all plant, equipment and materials on the contract.
- Communicate progress of operations through liaison with clients on a regular basis.
- Ensure that all client expectations delivered and follow up customer enquiries and demands promptly.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Degree qualified
- Experience in fast-paced work environment.
- Decommissioning Experience
- Knowledge/Awareness of offshore-related works.
- Sound knowledge of Environmental Services ideally with experience in work involving ionising radiation.
Please note: Only those with the Right to Work in the UK should apply. Raeburn do not have the ability to provide visa sponsorship, therefore current valid ability to work in the UK is required.
Established in 1981, Raeburn has more than 34 years’ experience supporting our clients in the UK and international Oil & Gas and Petro-Chemical Industries.
Raeburn is built upon a solid foundation of experience and genuine hands on appreciation of our client’s project and operational developments - from the very first generation of UKCS offshore platforms to onshore refineries, tension leg platforms, pipeline and subsea completions, deep water projects, FPSO developments and de-commissioning projects, Raeburn have effectively supported our clients at all stages of their UKCS and international upstream and downstream projects and operational requirements with qualified and experienced multi-disciplined personnel.
Our combined knowledge of worldwide Oil & Gas & Petro-Chemical projects both onshore and offshore, operations and standards, our unmatched professional technical and commercial recruitment experience, pay-rolling services, access to one of the world’s largest Oil & Gas & Petro-Chemical specific databases, and our proven experience in the fields of international Visa, Work Permits, Payroll and Taxation management, ensures that Raeburn are best placed to support our clients with their recruitment needs, and provide support and advice on industry related matters.
Raeburn are fully committed to supporting our clients with all their recruitment and on-boarding requirements, and have the scalable structure, experience and dedication to provide a high quality, unrivalled and professional services enhancing efficiency and adding value to our clients’ businesses.
Raeburn have an outstanding track record of delivery for the Oil & Gas & Petro-Chemical industry’s major operators, service companies and contractors at all stages of their developments both in the UK and internationally. We are aware of the ever changing recruitment market and the need to ensure we are pro-active in the delivery of recruitment services provided to our clients, specifically in terms of legislation, technology and contractual demands.
Raeburn’s growing success is built upon our knowledge and expertise within the Oil & Gas and Petro-Chemical industries delivering the very highest of standards and reliability in sourcing the very best talent available in the market. Raeburn’s management and our teams of dedicated recruitment professionals are committed entirely to delivery and support for our clients now and in the future.