Skills: Logistics Management
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
- To promote safety culture within the project and his/her activities. Lead by exemplarity to have the team members and colleagues adhering and contributing.
- To ensure that safe and ethic working practices are carried out within the activities that he/she is managing or interfacing with. To guarantee the compliance on his activities.
- To ensure that state of the art, TEPA referential and local rules/laws are complied with and captured in all contractual requirements.
- To work by anticipation.
- With the spirit of One TOTAL values, to establish and manage his/her activities motivating his/her counterparts and to work diligently to meet the targets of the Projects.
- To promote innovation as far as compatible with good enough approach for all activities. To seek optimization and savings all along the different phases of the project. To focus on costs without impairing QHSE objectives.
- To keep all parties (as required) informed regarding ongoing activities status. To report any area of concern at the soonest in order to enable to implement a corrective action rapidly.
- To ensure that lessons learnt and REX are properly captured and transmitted to HSEQ all along the assignment.
Logistics for Material
- To assist the interface with PBF projects' contractors (especially Zinia Ph. 2 FPSO package contractor) regarding the logistics subjects.
- To ensure, with PBF contractors, that the pre-forwarding of the material (from contractors' facilities to SONILS) is done as per PBF planning.
- Visual Inspection (Electric, Mechanic, Instrumentation, Safety, Marine) of the arriving equipment.
- Prepare the expedition of the materials in the system (BC, SAP RLM, FSRM, SAP MM, etc).
- Prepare the expedition of materials for the site in the most adequate CCU, respecting the rules of safety in lifting matter.
- Expedition of the urgent materials (including by surfer if necessary).
- To follow priorities set by PBF Logistics Coordinator for ongoing offshore works.
- To ensure that the deliveries of material is correctly done from warehouse or from CONTRACTOR to offshore.
- To ensure material logistics between onshore and offshore (in both directions) are operating with maximum reactivity to support offshore needs.
- To inform with PBF Logistics Coordinator whenever required to help finding material / services on urgent basis.
- To participate in the processes of transit/custom clearance of material, reception of material at the warehouse, removal of material from warehouse. To ensure that the processes are smooth and done without delay.
- In case of "Litige", inform LOG coordinator in order to be filled up the "AVIS DE LITIGE DE RECEPTION" form.
- Participate in daily FO/STEC/MAN meetings in absence of PBF Logistics Coordinator.
- Participate on Weekly duet meeting with Logistic Base Operations in order to inform the mains DB17 Logistic needs, to support and to ask for logistic support on Maintenance operations in absence of PBF Logistics Coordinator.
- Follow up the reception, storage and expedition of all PBF urgent materials coming from site, vendors or reparation.
- Ensure that information's are shared regarding logistic needs and make propositions of improvement on service performances.
- To support the PBF LOGISTICS COORDINATOR in the process of checking and expediting of the exoneration letters for the material and equipment delivered in Angola by PBF Contractors. To take the lead on the subject in absence or non-availability of the LOGISTICS COORDINATOR.
- Replace Hierarchy during leave periods (1 month per year).
Logistics for Material
- To assist the PBF LOGISTICS COORDINATOR in his activities related to Logistics for Personnel when required.
- To support the PBF LOGISTICS COORDINATOR in his activities related to Logistics for Personnel in absence of Passengers Logistics Coordinator.
Context and environment
- PBF is the TEPA brownfield Project division, and benefits of a matrix organization. It manages Projects from Basic Engineering to Start-up / Hand-over to Field Operations teams.
- The nature of the brownfield Projects, with most of the execution offshore activities performed in SIMOPS on live FPSOs and congested seabed, increases the risks and consequently the challenges of the Projects (co-activities with other Projects & Maintenance activities, minimization of shortfalls -production/injection-, ...).
- PBF manages EPC contracts with major international Contractors including onshore prefabrication in Angola, offshore construction & installation in Angola (FPSO modifications, SURF, SPS, SIMOPS, high number of contractors & subcontractors).
- Brownfield environment, with all Site(s) activities carried out in SIMOPS mode.
- Lot of interfaces & synergies (within PBF & outside - FO teams notably-).
- To assist the Logistics for material within PBF.
- To adopt & to demonstrate exemplary behavior with regard to :
- HSEQ rules & requirements
- Company Ethics & "Code of Conduct" policy
- To deliver high quality documents as per defined planning enabling to guarantee a good practical and theoretical hand-over to the FO permanent teams.
- To ensure satisfactory interfaces & Communication with Operations teams (LDA & Sites).
- To respect & to commit on planning.
Duration / Location
Starting Date : 02/09/2019 Duration : 1 Year Renewable : Yes
Location: Angola / Luanda (Based in SONILS)
- Professional experience in Logistics.
- Good knowledge of oil and gas industry.
- Good coordination, leadership & communication skills.
With 18 years of activity around the world, Grupo Epalmo, based in Porto, Portugal, is acknowledged in its own country and in the international markets for its competence, accuracy, professionalism and perseverance, being one of the major business groups experienced in Human Resources, Temporary Work, Professional Training, Consulting, Construction and Industrial Maintenance.
Grupo Epalmo has always followed a business dynamic focused on both clients and collaborators, and though mainly directed on the Energy, Industrial and Construction areas, it has been increasing its investments regarding the conquering of new and ambitious goals and markets.
Based always on a spirit of professionalism and supported by a technical and theoretical know-how, Grupo Epalmo, and its highly qualified and motivated teams, is the first to provide services with the aspiration to best serve the clients’ demands, with dedication and consideration.
Operating in more than 20 countries, including Angola, we provide our teams and specialists, for operators in the international energy sector, from Oil & Gas and industrial maintenance, to nuclear and construction.
Grupo Epalmo, Headquarters;
Rua S. Lourenco 12 1 Sala 1 e 6
4446 – 909 Ermesinde – Portugal
Tel: (+351) 229 773 650
Fax: (+351) 229 733 544
For more information's and Resumes Submittals please use the following: