Aker Solutions based in Aberdeen, is responsible for delivering quality service, safely, on time, within budget whilst ensuring the technical integrity of onshore and offshore assets for our clients.
We actively promote the highest standards of HSEQ and at all times act within the Aker Solutions lifesaving rules.
We are looking to strengthen the team on one of our E&C contracts by recruiting an experienced Senior Process Engineer with Brownfield modifications experience. This role would be based in the centre of Aberdeen imbedded in the client office. Responsibilities and Tasks:
Qualifications / Personal Attributes:
- To assist the Lead or Principal engineer in meeting project requirements and performing all technical duties in a highly competent and efficient manner
- To be aware of and adhere to the Aker Solutions values, systems and processes including PEM and AKIMS
- Execute technical duties in a competent and professional manner and in accordance with company procedures
- Ensure work is completed on Schedule and within budget
- Review and check the work of others
- Liaise with other disciplines on design, construction, fabrication and commissioning issues
- Provide engineering and technical direction for drawing office personnel
- Carry out manual and computer analysis
- Familiar with HAZOP / HAZID
- Use of computerised information processing both general and specialist for Process Engineering such as HYSYS
- Educated to degree level in engineering discipline
- Ideally chartered or Incorporated Engineer
- Sound working knowledge of relevant industry codes and standard
- Conversant with appropriate technical software
- Relevant professional experience
- Ability to direct and guide engineers and designers
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Good team working skills
- Pro-active attitude
NES Advantage is Aker Solutions' global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent, contract and temporary recruitment.
For further information on this role please contact: Alex Mair / 01224 087370 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.