Skills: Field Service Tech
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
1. To promote safety culture within the project and his/her activities. Lead by exemplarity to have the team members and colleagues adhering and contributing.
2. To ensure that safe and ethic working practices are carried out within the activities that he/she is managing or interfacing with. To guarantee the compliance on his activities.
3. To ensure that state of the art, TEPA referential and local rules/laws are complied with and captured in all contractual requirements.
4. To work by anticipation.
5. With the spirit of One TOTAL values, to establish and manage his/her activities motivating his/her counterparts and to work diligently to meet the targets of the Projects.
6. To promote innovation as far as compatible with good enough approach for all activities. To seek optimization and savings all along the different phases of the project. To focus on costs without impairing QHSE objectives.
7. To keep divisional Manager and all parties (as required) informed regarding ongoing activities status. To advise the Project Managers on architecture related actions/decisions.
8. To reinforce the Pazflor production team during the period of the Zinia Ph. 2 project, for activities not only related to Zinia Ph. 2.
9. To participate in the development of operating procedures or in the update of existing operating procedures related to the Pazflor FPSO.
10. To perform the operator activities within the Pazflor FPSO Field Operations team (equipment operating, valve operating, venting, draining, sampling, check of equipment parameters, etc.), not limited to the Zinia Ph. 2 activities.
Context and environment
- PBF is the brownfield Project division of Block 17, and benefits of a matrix organization. It manages Projects from Basic Engineering to Startup / Hand-over to Block 17 Operations teams.
- The nature of the brownfield Projects, with most of the execution offshore activities performed in SIMOPS on live FPSOs (Girassol, Dalia, Pazflor & CLOV) and congested seabed, increases the risks and consequently the challenges of the Projects (co-activities with other Projects & Maintenance activities, minimization of shortfalls -production/injection-, ...).
- PBF manages EPC contracts with major international Contractors including onshore prefabrication in Angola, offshore construction & installation in Angola (FPSO modifications, SURF, SPS, SIMOPS, high number of contractors & subcontractors)
- Brownfield environment, with all Site(s) activities carried out in SIMOPS mode
- Lot of interfaces & synergies (within PBF & outside -DB17/FO notably-)
- Based offshore, on Pazflor FPSO, rotation 4 weeks/4 weeks
- To adopt & to demonstrate exemplary behavior with regard to :
- HSEQ rules & requirements
- Company Ethics & "Code of Conduct" policy
- To operate, on request of the PBF Field Operations team on Pazflor, the new equipment installed in the frame of Zinia Ph. 2.
- To ensure satisfactory interfaces & Communication with Field Operations team on site.
Duration / Location
Starting Date : 09/09/2019
Duration : 1 YEAR Renewable : YES
Location: Angola / Pazflor FPSO
Status: rotational If rotational, rhythm: 4*4
- Operator, with a professional experience in Field Operations of 10 years min.
- Has an experience in control room.
- Is autonomous in the writing of production operating procedures.
- Good coordination communication skills.
- Very rigorous in the job.
With 18 years of activity around the world, Grupo Epalmo, based in Porto, Portugal, is acknowledged in its own country and in the international markets for its competence, accuracy, professionalism and perseverance, being one of the major business groups experienced in Human Resources, Temporary Work, Professional Training, Consulting, Construction and Industrial Maintenance.
Grupo Epalmo has always followed a business dynamic focused on both clients and collaborators, and though mainly directed on the Energy, Industrial and Construction areas, it has been increasing its investments regarding the conquering of new and ambitious goals and markets.
Based always on a spirit of professionalism and supported by a technical and theoretical know-how, Grupo Epalmo, and its highly qualified and motivated teams, is the first to provide services with the aspiration to best serve the clients’ demands, with dedication and consideration.
Operating in more than 20 countries, including Angola, we provide our teams and specialists, for operators in the international energy sector, from Oil & Gas and industrial maintenance, to nuclear and construction.
Grupo Epalmo, Headquarters;
Rua S. Lourenco 12 1 Sala 1 e 6
4446 – 909 Ermesinde – Portugal
Tel: (+351) 229 773 650
Fax: (+351) 229 733 544
For more information's and Resumes Submittals please use the following: