Skills: Secretarial or Administrative
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Service dimension / Missions
Technical level with experience in secretarial work, respond to issues and situations relating to personnel activities, watch the need of the base on the communication, administrative relations, periodic reports, documentary organization, organization of all administrative processes in wide variety of works.
1. To promote safety culture within the project and his/her activities. Lead by exemplarity to have the team members and colleagues adhering and contributing.
2. To ensure that safe and ethic working practices are carried out within the activities that he/she is managing or interfacing with. To guarantee the compliance on his activities.
3. To ensure that state of the art, TEPA referential and local rules/laws are complied with and captured in all contractual requirements.
4. To work by anticipation.
5. With the spirit of One TOTAL values, to establish and manage his/her activities motivating his/her counterparts and to work diligently to meet the targets of the Projects.
6. To promote innovation as far as compatible with good enough approach for all activities. To seek optimization and savings all along the different phases of the project. To focus on costs without impairing QHSE objectives.
7. To keep divisional Manager and all parties (as required) informed regarding ongoing activities status. To advise the Project Managers on architecture related actions/decisions.
8. Coordinate and ensure easy access of all entity personal (National and Expatriates) into the offices (ic external yards and offshore) by processing all required access documents and obtaining all authorizations.
9. Responsible for preparation of notes, letters, reports, procedures... upon request.
10. Responsible for preparation and organizing of venues for meetings, seminars. Must create a good atmosphere for holding and realization of such meetings/seminars.
11. Responsible for managing of IT requests (SAP, E@si, KIMOCE, IDeal, etc) for all PBF personnel.
12. In coordination with the HR Lead follow the POB.
13. Responsible for dissemination of information to all personnel through e-mails/flyers, etc.
14. Ensure proper record of correspondences to and from TEPA, and to and from other organizations.
15. Translate documentations to be circulated from Portuguese to English and vice-versa.
16. Processing and follow up of OM (Mission Orders) - NF (Expenses Notes).
17.Other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Head of Division, PCM, HR Lead or any PBF team member.
Context and environment
PBF is the Brownfield Project Division of Bloc 17 and benefits of a matrix organization.
It's managing projects from Basic Engineering to Start-up/hand-over to Block 17 Field Operation team.
The nature of the Brownfield Projects, ie most of the execution activities offshore executed in SIMOPS on live FPSOs (Girassol, Dalia, Pazflor, CLOV) and congested seabed, increases the risks and consequently the challenges of the projects (coactivity's with other projects and maintenance activities, minimization of production shortfalls...).
PBF is managing EPC contracts with major international Contractors including onshore prefabrication in Angola, offshore construction and Installation in Angola (FPSO modifications, SURF, SPS, SIMOPS, high number of contractors & subcontractors).
In coordination with the secretariat in Paris, ensure effective management of all Secretariat activities of the Division.
Effectively manage the movement of all administrative documents.
Be in constant contact with all PBF entities, and other service providers.
Management of day-to-day priorities, sometimes difficult, due to the imperatives of each requester.
Various unpredictable changes that must be integrated and which requires a great capacity for integration.
Continuous communication with all employees.
Duration / Location
Starting Date : 01/09/2019 Duration : 1 year Renewable : yes
Location: Angola / Luanda
Qualification: Administration or Business School
Professional Experience (number of years) : 7
With 18 years of activity around the world, Grupo Epalmo, based in Porto, Portugal, is acknowledged in its own country and in the international markets for its competence, accuracy, professionalism and perseverance, being one of the major business groups experienced in Human Resources, Temporary Work, Professional Training, Consulting, Construction and Industrial Maintenance.
Grupo Epalmo has always followed a business dynamic focused on both clients and collaborators, and though mainly directed on the Energy, Industrial and Construction areas, it has been increasing its investments regarding the conquering of new and ambitious goals and markets.
Based always on a spirit of professionalism and supported by a technical and theoretical know-how, Grupo Epalmo, and its highly qualified and motivated teams, is the first to provide services with the aspiration to best serve the clients’ demands, with dedication and consideration.
Operating in more than 20 countries, including Angola, we provide our teams and specialists, for operators in the international energy sector, from Oil & Gas and industrial maintenance, to nuclear and construction.
Grupo Epalmo, Headquarters;
Rua S. Lourenco 12 1 Sala 1 e 6
4446 – 909 Ermesinde – Portugal
Tel: (+351) 229 773 650
Fax: (+351) 229 733 544
For more information's and Resumes Submittals please use the following: