Skills: IT - Software Development
Experience: 3 + Years
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Kochi, Kerala, India
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
We are looking for Software Test Engineer- C#, Specflow who has responsibilities primarily contributing to ensuring product quality & advancing, developing and increasing test automation. He/She will work as part of a Scrum team to deliver product to our customer.
- Understand application domain and functionality, translate functional requirements and specifications into lean documented test cases and steps, with an eye to do automation-first.
- Cultivate deep domain expertise, be adept at test automation & demonstrate great customer focus, be passionate about quality.
- Actively contribute to designing and/or advancing an automated testing framework for epics, features and user stories for acceptance, functional, regression & performance testing.
- Actively contribute to operationalizing the automation strategy.
- Actively contribute in evangelizing the use of test automation throughout the development process.
- Use test automation techniques that fit the problem space.
- Engage in technical discussions, participate in technical designs and present technical ideas for review & consideration.
- Demonstrate skills in integrating project testing with continuous-integration process.
- Display keen awareness of open source and commercial automation tools and knack for exploration and application within project as appropriate.
- Be open to perform manual/exploratory testing, when necessary.
- Demonstrate an understanding of Agile software development methods and drive the advancement of test automation within the organization's development methodology.
- Work closely with peers and engage with a global, fast paced technical design and development team to deliver tasks to meet product release goals.
- At least 3 years of experience in product software development environment, in technical or scientific domain as an Agile Tester
- Proven hands-on test automation experience, using C# for using test automation tools like, SpecFlow, Cucumber or similar tools
- Hands-on experience in maintaining, updating and executing test cases in a test management tool like Microsoft Test Manager
- Experience with MSTest testing frameworks and TFS Visual Studio is a must
- Knowledge and experience on testing during all stages of the SDLC
- Proven track record on writing test cases using different techniques
- Excellent understanding of agile software testing principles and testing techniques.
- Hands-on experience in non-functional testing is a plus
- Have excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with diverse personality types and stakeholders
- Have strong analytical skills
- Hold strong in difficult situations
- Have the ability to understand technical issues at a high level
- Are creative, persistent, assertive, disciplined and "self-motived"
- Experience in the Oil and Gas industry
- MSc / PhD in a related subject
- MCSD Certification
- Hands-on experience in non-functional testing
Locations: Kochi , India