We are looking for C++ developer with 3+ in-depth knowledge in C/C++ coding methodologies. This job will require to candidates to develop solution to interact with multiple devices, databases and applications. The candidate should have good understanding of Linux Internals, Data structures (STL, Trees, Arrays, Linked Lists), Object Oriented Programming.Essential Responsibilities:
- Effectively work with the team to analyze the product and technology requirements.
- Prepare Object oriented design and analysis on software components and systems.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Ensure participation in Project Planning for task identification, estimation, dependencies and risk analysis.
- Document code consistently throughout the development process by listing a description of the program, special instructions, and any changes made in database tables on procedural, modular and database level.
- C++/CGI Web application Development
- Database Programming using C++
- Client-server and peer-to-peer architectures and Implementation
- Network security, basic network protocols (e.g. TCP/IP and UDP, Http)
- Experiences with Multi-Threading/fork Implementation and Inter-process communication mechanisms
- SCADA Programming experiences (C, and a derived programming language) For Telemetry Systems
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Basic understanding of UML diagramming techniques and application.
- Strong Communication and reporting skills.
- Prior experience in Real-Time Systems
- Experience in GSOAP is an advantage
- Self-motivated, team player, action and results oriented.
- Good Knowledge of Big Data Analytics
- In-depth knowledge of architecture concepts for complex applications
- Application software development experience in Agile SCRUM Process
Cochin , India