Skills: Safety Engineering
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Littleton, Massachusetts, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Bureau Veritas offers dynamic, exciting employment opportunities with an attractive salary/benefit package and an opportunity to play a vital role with a global organization. If you would enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are looking for an opportunity to become part of a stellar team of professionals, we invite you to apply online today.
Bureau Veritas is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, sexual orientation, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other non-job-related characteristics.
This position is responsible to ensure equal opportunity in employment in that all persons are treated equally and on the basis of merit, in decisions regarding selection, placement, promotions, training, work assignments, transfers and other personnel actions.
- Product safety testing on ITE (IEC/EN 60950 standards) as per various standards under LVD, NRTL, CBTL etc.
- Build and improve the testing capability for Safety testing for NRTL/CBTL recognition
- Record test data, prepare test reports and certification submittals.
- Perform annual site calibrations and assist on filing of site listing and accreditations.
- Provide training to compliance testing team members on the latest Safety regulatory requirements.
- Provide sales support and customer services on product testing and or certification enquiries.
- Participate, understand, interpret and tailor international product testing specifications, test methods, & certification procedures.
- Maintain and develop CAB - Conformity Assessment Body designations for worldwide markets
- Provide and present at SIEMIC Seminars for SIEMIC Marketing purposes
- Act as Technical Resources for SIEMIC customers
- Other assignments that relate to SIEMIC business and lab operations.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree (B. S.) in Electrical Engineering or related major
- Minimum one-year hands-on experience on product testing especially for ITE, understanding IEC/EN 60950 series of
- standards is a must.
- Excellent communication skills and team worker
- Ability to work under pressure, ability to work effectively with all levels of staff, ability to communicate with National
- Certification Authorities
- Familiar with international regulatory compliance requirements is preferred.
- Familiar with NRTL/CBTL programs is preferred but will be trained if needed.
If you are an individual with a disability and you would like us to assist you with searching the Careers Page site for employment opportunities and/or assistance with completing your profile and application, please contact us at 1-888-357-7020 or email us with your request to USinfor@us.bureauveritas.com We are happy to assist you and encourage you to consider Bureau Veritas for your next great career opportunity!
If you would like additional information regarding Bureau Veritas' federal obligations in regards to equal employment opportunity, please click the link below:
Created in 1828, Bureau Veritas is a global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC), delivering high quality services to help clients meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
As a trusted partner, Bureau Veritas offers innovative solutions that go beyond simple compliance with regulations and standards, reducing risk, improving performance and promoting sustainable development.
Bureau Veritas core values include integrity and ethics, impartial counsel and validation, customer focus and safety at work.
Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.