Company: Baker Hughes, a GE Company
Skills: Student / Recent Grad
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Ciudad del Carmen, Campeche, Mexico
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
People are a key part of our success and how we do business; hence, we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Role Summary:The position of Drilling Services Asset Specialist will be responsible for driving process standardization throughout Latin America Drilling Services to facilitate the effective region management of rental assets and tools. This position will focus on driving capital efficiency and asset utilization.
Essential Responsibilities:• Standard processes and track performance of this initiative to establish:
o Fleet Size
o Fleet Make-Up
o GBV Cleanup
o Netting Across Geographies
o Compliance of SAP Transactions
• Metrics will include:
o Capital Efficiency by sub-PL
o Asset Utilization by sub-PL
o CAPEX by sub-PL
• Standardize asset management process for Drilling Services including CAPEX planning and execution and transferring
• KPIs to monitor asset utilization
• Lean eTRS process
• Ensure accuracy on asset register
• Monitor and improve asset utilization across regions and district for Drilling Services
• Identify asset moves across operation locations
• Standardize phase in/phase out planning for assets
• Support proactive region asset reviews based on utilization and making of recommendations based on this data to operations and PL
• Support in asset life cycle management
• Owner of setting region standards on how we manage our assets
o VAL Class, Storage location, depreciation schedule (data driven)
• Owner of asset planning cycle - New manufacturing, netting of existing equipment
• Support proactive global asset reviews based on utilization and making of recommendations based on this data to operations and PL
• Obsolesce, Replacement
• Support function for moving assets from one location to another
• Closely work with fixed assets team to make sure all assets are properly listed on the asset register and depreciated accordingly
• Support operations and PL with asset identification (data driven, based on utilization) and movement in support of operations needsQualifications/Requirements:• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
• Available to travel 30% of the time domestically and internationally.
• Strong Excel expertise.
• Education oriented to Industrial Engineering, O&G or finance.
Desired Characteristics:• SAP knowledge
• Access knowledge
• Supply Chain knowledge (Warehouse, inventories, logistics)
• Experience of managing Inventory and/or assets.
• Macros on Excel to optimize processes on SAP
• Knowledge of Oil & Gas Industry
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more