Skills: Subsea Engineer, Subsea Engineering
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Jandakot, Western Australia, Australia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
People are a key part of our success and how we do business; hence, we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Role of the Integrated Service Lead is to plan and lead implementation services for onshore & offshore projects. Focused on exceeding customer expectations, they are the single point of contact in BHGE to leverage support from the larger global team. This is to support the customer and allow the customer to interact with BHGE through a single point of contact for technical, planning, execution, commercial, HSE & if required continue to project manage and support the life of field scope of work.
The Integrated Service Lead (ISL) is responsible for estimating resource time required for a project, the execution and leadership of implementation/deployment projects including Operation readiness for offshore campaigns such as, quality, HSE, scheduling & tracking of resources, contingency planning, financial status of project, schedule & margin targets, and managing customer expectations. Communication with 3rd party vendors & other BHGE organizations. Provide technical leadership and mentoring to others in their team.
• The ISL will be the BHGE key point of contact to the customer
• Lead and complete projects on-time and on-budget. Own project performance regarding schedule, quality technical execution and financial expectations per
proposal, cost sheet, and scope
• Validate sold project scope and project estimation developed by ITO (inquiry to order) team and control contract scope and initiation / management of change
• Lead project scheduling including resource allocation, kickoff, design, implementation, installation, testing, start-up, and turnover to services to execute the life
of field of the project.
• Possess a working knowledge of interpreting piping and instrumentation diagrams (P&IDs) and process flow diagrams, within our engineer system.
• Use these drawings and knowledge to assist in diagnose equipment failures and performance problems
• Tracks tooling maintenance and spares, as well as customer-owned equipment. Issues monthly reports accordingly.
• Owns the Performance Scorecard, participates in customer meetings & programs and drives customer satisfaction
• Manages commercial aspects and ensures milestone compliance with invoicing and revenue recognition with regard to technical requirements and schedule.
• Drive use of existing product capability, driving standardization, limiting customization, and maximizing reuse of content developed for previous solutions to get
the best result for the customer and BHGE
• Coordinate and lead progress meetings with customer and business leadership (financial,List the major responsibilities of the role in order of importance.
Describe the breadth of the tasks (e.g. geographic/product responsibility) where required.
• Diploma or preferably Bachelors degree in Engineering or other technical discipline.
• Minimum 7 years experience in the oil and gas industry specifically in the Subsea area.
III. Technical Knowledge/Skill set
• Knowledge of Project Management techniques as applicable to equipment manufacture, field services and service equipment (e.g. tools) management.
• Strong willingness to learn technical knowledge of Subsea production equipment and services.
• Ability to manage & lead effectively in a dynamic, matrix and fast paced environment.
• Ability to develop, layout, and execute on detailed project execution plans and programs.
• Strong focus on customer service and relationship building including experience handling customer issues/escalations.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more