Company: Baker Hughes, a GE Company
Skills: Student / Recent Grad
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Paraíso, Tabasco, Mexico
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
People are a key part of our success and how we do business; hence, we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Role Summary:Drill Bits Intern provides support and assistance to work group to meet assigned objectives. In this role you will work within defined parameters to make decisions and apply concepts to issues of moderate complexity, and resolve issues through immediate action and short-term planning.
Essential Responsibilities:• Support on the operational rhythm for the follow up of the Engineering Work Request with the Engineering department, establishing monitoring controls and KPI's.
• Responsible to improve the actual formats in order to reduce time in analysis
• Work with operations and engineering team to improve actual data base
• Works on different projects depending area of expertise.Qualifications/Requirements:• Undergraduate (Bachelor's degree) 7th to 9th Semester of any Engineering bachelor degree.
• Fluid English
• Initiative/ Proactivity
• Strong analytical, organization and presentation skills.
• Strategic thinker: Proven problem solving skills.
• Ability to anticipate and resolve challenges.
• Effective communication (verbal/written) and interpersonal skills.
• Strong skills in excel / macros or any other software for data analysis
Desired Characteristics:• Ability to interact cross-functionally.
• Digital mindset with strong ability to learn and navigate systems.
• Knowledge of the oil and gas industry or willingness to learn about the oil and gas industry.
• Sense of urgency in dealing with issues and tasks.
• Microsoft suite proficiency
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more