Baker Hughes, a GE company is currently hiring an Account Manager based in Shafter, California.
This role will support Artificial Lift customers on the West Coast.Essential Responsibilities:
- Comprehensive knowledge of appropriate company products/application and services to customer requirements and competitive market in the scope of responsibility.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good negotiating skills.
- Demonstrated understanding of sales process, ability to build strong relationships and close business.
- Good knowledge of commercial issues.
- Ability to assist with the development of short and long range sales goals.
- Demonstrated ability to leads activities of sales personnel.
- Handles special projects, as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and/or experience
- 5+ years of experience in sales or field operations
- Thorough understanding of product line(s)/service(s) in an operational area or district required.
- Thorough understanding of customer requirements.
- Thorough understanding of processes and procedures of the operating area.
- Proficient in the use of PC's and knowledge of SAP is preferred.
- In-depth Field Operations experience with running/installing one or more of the following product lines.
- Ability to use specialized skills, knowledge and techniques in problem recognition and solution development
- May be required to travel at least 5% of the time within the geographic servicing region.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends as needed, as needed with 24/7 availability.
- Ability to work in varied field environments
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more