- In the role of FPS Account Manager, North America, you will:
- Sell Floating Production Systems products and services to all market participants.
- Within assigned geography, identify Subsea Production System market opportunities. With targeted accounts, develop a deep understanding of customer business drivers - technical, operational & commercial.
- Develop & execute capture plans to win targeted work.
- Develop & manage relationships at all levels within the customer organization.
- Represent the business in customer meetings and industry forums.
- Work closely with Senior Management, Early Engagement, Commercial, Product Management, Engineering and Project Management to win targeted work.
- Utilize Salesforce effectively to help secure orders.
- Worked effectively in a matrix organizational structure to leverage the full capabilities of BHGE.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in Engineering.
- Minimum 8 years of Oil and Gas sales experience.
- Deep technical knowledge of Floating Production Systems and knowledge of Subsea Production Systems and the environment where the products and systems will be used.
- Proven track-record in Floating Production System and Subsea Production System sales.
- Knowledge of the Offshore and Subsea industry environment and market participants with an established network of industry contacts
- Strong customer relationship management skills.
- Demonstrated strategic selling skills with good business and commercial acumen.
- Demonstrated Project Management skills to assist the Project Management organization on meeting key deliverables to our clients.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Outgoing and proactive - will take a lead and remain accountable
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more