Skills: Warehouse Person, Workshop
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Claremore, Oklahoma, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for a Warehouse person to support Artificial Lift in Claremore, OK.
- Receive inbound material from outside suppliers and other Baker Hughes plants and field locations.
- Stocks received material, as well as completed products and assemblies from in-house production.
- Picks materials, components and end products and delivers them to production or shipping.
- Performs cycle counts.
- Prepares component kits for production, fills orders and supplier subcontract parts.
- This position is 2nd shift 3:00pm-11:30pm
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years of warehouse experience.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs., carry up to 50 lbs., and push/pull up to 50 lbs.
- Must have previous experience operating a forklift while loading or unloading freight.
- Ability to operate material moving equipment, overhead crane, and/or obtain certification.
- Possess basic written communication skills.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic math.
- Basic computer skills.
- Experience with working in a fast-paced environment.
- Must understand the position is constant movement while performing the duties and therefore may be on your feet for long periods of time
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more