In the role of Service Sales Leader, North America, you will:
Identify market opportunities to sell our Services to targeted accounts in the North American market. For targeted accounts, develop a deep understanding of customer Service business drivers - technical, operational & commercial. Develop & execute capture plans to win targeted work.
Work with Regional and Global Account Managers managing assigned customers to develop an understanding of the customer's service requirements and present service solutions to win targeted work.Essential Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute the strategic marketing plan for our Service business. Key elements of the plan include a deep understanding of the competitive landscape and how BHGE can differentiate themselves in the market.
- Develop and execute the value propositions to sell our Services.
- Develop & manage relationships at all levels within the customer organization for our Service business.
- Represent the business at a senior level in customer meetings and industry forums.
- Work closely with Senior Service Management and Service Operations to win targeted work.
- Utilize Salesforce effectively to help secure orders.
- Worked effectively in a matrix organizational structure to leverage the full capabilities of BHGE.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in Engineering, Business or another related field.
- Minimum 10 years of Oil and Gas experience with a minimum 5-years of Service sales experience. Must have a proven track record in introducing new Services into the market.
- Much have a proven track record of selling Services into the Intervention market. (Light Well Intervention, Fluid Intervention & IWOCs markets)
- Strong customer relationship management skills with a demonstrated track-record in selling to Executives in client organizations.
- Demonstrated strategic selling skills. Able to mobilize and influence internal resources to deliver on strategic customer objectives to win work. Demonstrated ability to document, plan and execute capture plans.
- Strong business and commercial acumen.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Outgoing and proactive - will take a lead and remain accountable.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more