The Executive Assistant will provide executive administrative support for the Measurement & Control Chief Commercial Officer and the Global Commercial staff.Essential Responsibilities
In the role of Executive Assistant, you will:
- Support Executive staff in all related administrative tasks
- Provide calendar, meeting, and conference management; proactively coordinate calendar, anticipate issues
- Coordinate travel arrangements
- Coordinate meeting and/or event logistics as assigned
- Process monthly corporate card & cash expenses for Executive staff
- Maintain organizational charts and email distribution lists
- Generate letters, reports, memorandum, general correspondence, and other documents, as assigned
- Maintain discrete and confidential handling and coordination of sensitive and/or legally privileged company and personal executive information
- Assist with special projects as assigned
- Associate's Degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum 3 years of secretarial/administrative experience supporting seasoned executives
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum 7 years of administrative experience working in a corporate environment
- Excellent administrative and interpersonal skills, with ability and confidence to effectively interface with senior management and high-profile clients and external stakeholders.
- Able to grasp concepts and think/learn quickly.
- Professional approach, good judgment, creative problem-solver. Possessing the personal drive and commitment to implement innovative solutions.
- Ability to calmly and effectively deal with high-stress situations. This includes continuing to persevere and remaining calm in challenging or frustrating circumstances.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to draft clear and concise communications
- Demonstrated project management skills to plan and deliver on established tactical and strategic goals
- Exceptional organization skills and attention to detail and accuracy. Proven track record coordinating meetings and agendas
- Effectively problem solve and resolve a variety of issues and topics within the job scope
- Strong computer skills with excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Self-Starter, proactive, able to work independently with minimal direction, able to maintain confidentiality and handle matters discreetly
- Extremely well organized, with attention to detail, yet able to multi-task in an environment of changing priorities
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more