Job Title - Business DevelopmentLocation - Denver, COEmployee Type - Permanent Summary
NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the Oil & Gas industry. Our client, is a growing oilfield service company within the Oil & Gas industry, has a permanent opportunity for a Business Development to be based in Denver, CO.Objective
This position is primarily responsible for the promotion and sale of Directional Drilling products and services with both the E&P and Directional Services Organizations in North America.Essential Functions
Required Education and Experience
- Create and maintain Account Plans for identified customers and targets and regularly produce progress reports on same
- Create and maintain Sales Plans by drilling basin.
- Leadership role in the execution of a world class customer experience program
- Promote sales excellence throughout organization through application of established processes and championing a defined sales training curriculum
- Ensure all designated potential clients are kept informed of our products and performance.
- Provide quotes for sales and rental and negotiate contracts.
- Create sales and marketing material that quantifies product value statement.
- Promote the company and products through industry events, social media and networking.
- Keep track of competitor and client activity and report results on designated schedule.
- Keep up to date with drilling trends and emerging basins to see potential markets for current technology portfolio and opportunities for future technology development.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience within oilfield service industry
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- This position requires both product knowledge and a comprehensive list of customer contacts (operators and service providers).
- It also is beneficial to have a good understanding of drilling and directional drilling as well as some basic geology knowledge and experience.
- Ability to cope with fast-paced, rapidly changing project requirements.
This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a growing oilfield service company within the Oil & Gas industry. The successful applicant will receive a competitive compensation package including matching 401K, PTO, as well as a comprehensive benefits package, and more. For further information regarding this role or to discuss other opportunities contact Ashlee Vann.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.