To perform all aspects necessary for the maintenance of the equipment used in the manufacturing of components and the repair and construction within the facility. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Knowledge of industrial mechanics and industrial electrical (pneumatic and hydraulic).
- Able to read and interpret blueprints and wiring diagrams.
- Able to use and care for related test equipment.
- Able to operate maintenance shop equipment.
- Install, service and maintain the operating condition all of the facilities equipment.
- Troubleshoot equipment failure.
- Make routine, periodic or special inspections to determine the necessity of the repair and maintenance of the plant machinery and equipment.
- Use manufacturers' drawings and specifications, installation, layouts and sketches, and follow the written and verbal instructions to aid affecting other than major repairs (those that require the equipment or machine to be repaired by outside sources).
- Demonstrate a good mechanical aptitude.
- Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
- Fanuc Control experience preferred
High School Diploma or equivalent and a minimum of five (5) years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience. LANGUAGE SKILLS:
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals and blueprints.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before employees in the organization
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram forms.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.