Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Skills: CAD / CAM, Drafting
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Supervise the design drafter team responsible for preparing detailed technical drawings using CADD methods for gas process facility and pipeline projects. Coordinate activities with engineering and other functions related to construction and maintenance of assets and maintain documentation and records to ensure drawings are in compliance with regulations and company requirements. Position can be located in Houston, TX or Tulsa, OK.
JOB FUNCTIONS AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervise and coordinate design and drafting work performed by the team and distribute assignments.
- Interact with multiple departments to coordinate the application of drafting standards and project scope documents.
- Provide design and drafting support for engineering, project management, operations and maintenance teams.
- Manage workload of team by assessing incoming project requirements, assigning projects and establish priorities.
- Evaluate software and tools to ensure they are adequate to perform drafting and design functions and coordinate technical support needs.
- Track and report on workload, projects, progress, and performance.
- Manage multiple projects and assignment concurrently.
- Create and maintain piping and instrument diagrams.
- Create and maintain Plot plans and general arrangement drawings.
MINIMUM ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5+ year related experience
- Minimum High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Knowledge of the construction and operation of natural gas processing facilities and pipelines.
- Technical understanding of plant, compressor station and pipeline design and the components and characteristics of material and data associated with pipelines and facilities.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills with the ability to work with all levels of management and employees in corporate and field settings.
- Strong project coordination and planning skills and the ability to prioritize daily work to meet schedules and objectives.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to initiate and maintain good working relationships with other functions, internal and external customers and vendors
- Self-motivated and willing to learn new and changing technologies
- Proficient in AutoCAD with knowledge of AutoCAD Plant 3D suite.
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver license
- Regular and Reliable Attendance
- Associates degree in drafting and design, or related engineering discipline is preferred.
- 2-5+ years of supervisor experience
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
Targa Resources is an equal opportunity workplace. All employment decisions are made without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected categories. This includes providing reasonable accommodation if requested for disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.