Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
People are a key part of our success and how we do business; hence, we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com. Role Summary:
The Sustaining Engineering Team is looking for an Engineer (m/f/d) - Electronic Hardware to join our team. This will be a unique opportunity to join a cross discipline team working with state of the art technologies in the energy development industry.
This hands on position involves full exposure to design, development, testing, and deployment of new and improved products and components for harsh environment operations. The opportunity affords career growth and mentoring through a well-established training and development program. Our positions offer choices ensuring stability, flexibility, and mobility-both career and geographic.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer.Essential Responsibilities:
- Root cause analysis of existing products, systems and processes
- Measurement and test of electronic circuits and systems
- Development of analogue and digital hardware
- Development and build-up of test circuitry
- Development and build-up of test environment
- Testing and qualifying of electronic components
- Support of temperature and vibration tests
- Processing and evaluating of test data
- Abstracting diverse documentation
- Above-average university degree (FH, University, TU).
- Several years' experience in developing digital and analogue hardware through internships, diploma projects or work experience
- Good knowledge in the technology of electronic components as well as measurement and control engineering
- Self-contained, self-motivated and structured to work within a worldwide functioning interdisciplinary team
- Good written and verbal English skills, due to working in an international diverse working environment and strong interest in working with other cultures.
- Firmware knowledge in C++, LabView programming, Altium Designer
- Experience in SMT solder techniques
- Highly interested in working in an international team
Celle - Germany
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more