Skills: Operations Management
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: INVERURIE, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
To: Develop, coordinate, lead and execute daily workshop production plan to achieve highest HSE performances in the plant & provide direction and assistance to work group and resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning in order to meet the expected results by the Services leadership.
Below the main activities managed by the Lead Operation Specialist:
• Develop, coordinate, lead, and ensure execution of daily production plan
• Define shifts schedule on the product lines according with, production plan and operator skills
• Manage people presence in terms of Vacation, Shift Change and Hrs absence
• Achieve the highest safety levels in the shop environment
• Monitor and Control performance targets: HSE, Cost of Quality, OTD, Utilisation, Efficiency;
• Manage training and operator skills in order to respond to workload and HSE needs
• Collaborate with other functions on resolution
• Support Plant Manager and Services Management team in the strategic planning of manpower, equipment, and other resources
• Guarantee Quality, HSE and Compliance standard following Company Culture and internal procedures
• Support HR Team in: recruiting and People management within the Shop teams
• Support where required with Shop Tours and other Customer oriented requirements
• Manage the relation in the workshop with the customer's inspector and other functions visitors/auditors/guests when required
Qualifications / Requirements
• Engineering Degree or equivalent
• Experience on Shop environment and managing teams
• Knowledge of manufacturing operations and practices
• Strong Manufacturing experience
• Ability to work in a matrix organization
• Strong influencing, interpersonal and leadership skills
• Ability to work in a global environment
• Ability to manage multiple priorities under tight deadlines
• Lean Quality or Deep Lean Tools knowledge
• Change agent attitude, mindset open to new ideas
• Broad Oil and Gas Product knowledge
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
People are a key part of our success and how we do business; hence, we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.