Full - Time Regular
An opening Assembly, Repair, Maintenance & Overhaul Technician in Xinjiang, China. The position will support the ASSEMBLY, REPAIR, MAINTENANCE & OVERHAUL Division.Essential Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot, test, assemble, disassemble and perform visual inspection of electro-mechanical assemblies.
- Review procedures for assembly, disassembly and test verification accuracy.
- Configure test stations and systems.
- Analyze and interpret data from environmental tests and troubleshoot equipment problems.
- Assist in the set-up of experiments and the recordings of experimental data in collaboration with Engineering and Reliability groups.
- Test and evaluate the performance, and if required, repair general purpose test equipment.
- Provide coaching to other technicians in areas of proven competence.
- Provide leadership to technicians in a work group/team.
- Inspection and disposition of parts and equipment.
- Compliance with HS&E policies and procedures.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, wiring diagrams, assembly prints and parts lists and follow formal procedures and maintenance practices.
- Proficient in the use of measurement and gauging equipment and processes. Proficient in the use of multimeters, megohmmeters, hi-pot testers and other basic instruments.
- Advanced level of analytical ability to find solutions to complex technical problems.
- Advanced skills in soldering and assembling of electro-mechanical devices.
- Advanced computer skills.
- Technical diploma or Associates degree in Electrical or Mechanical field.
- Competent in fluid power technology, AC/DC circuits and electro-mechanical devices. Proficient in the use of oscilloscopes.
- 5+ years maintenance related experience in electro-mechanical function or minimum 5 years' relevant industrial experience (airline, military, oilfield, automotive, electronic).