This position will lead the turbine parts business by developing new markets and increasing parts sales in domestic and international markets. Offer insight into proper purchasing procedures and inventory control. Develop pricing strategies and implement new systems to enhance distribution of parts to current and potential customers. Essential Job Functions
- Work with procurement to maintain a balanced part inventory consistent with the demands
- Monitor current customer base and recommend strategies to attain more clients and ensure optimal level of customer satisfaction.
- Develop effective parts processes for both internal and external customers and ensure compatibility for internal and external productivity.
- Establish pricing parameters in each customer and parts category that produce target margins while maintaining customer loyalty.
- Establish individual parts inventory levels and balances them for maximum turnover.
- Monitor and adjust inventory to minimize obsolescence.
- Analyze sales, expenses, and inventory monthly to maintain margin goals.
- Provide technical assistance to customers as appropriate.
- Train all parts employees to work efficiently with customers and other departments.
- Working with engineering and procurements, seek out new vendors, suppliers and manufacturers and negotiate terms and pricing to improve product availability and margin.
- Develops, enforces, and monitors guidelines for working with customers to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor's degree and/or 10+ years of experience in parts management and sales.
- Solid financial understanding.
- Experience with Part & Inventory budgeting and forecasting.
- Mechanical background and industrial gas turbine experience.
- Strong customer relationships and ability to conduct technical discussions.
- Possesses excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must have legal authority to permanently work in the U.S.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.