Gaffney, Cline & Associates (GCA) is an international advisory firm focused on providing integrated technical and managerial services to all sectors of the oil and gas industry. For more than 50 years, GCA has provided both broad-based and detailed advice resulting in solutions-orientated, commercially viable and practical results designed to meet our client's specific requirements. GCA advises a wide range of clients in exploration, reservoir evaluation, field development and optimization, drilling and production, pipeline, refining and LNG projects throughout the world. GCA has principal offices in Hampshire, Houston and Singapore.
GCA are a subsidiary of Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE), the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com. Role Summary:
Senior Development Planning EngineerEssential Responsibilities:
- Provide facilities engineering input to multi-disciplinary projects, including development planning, reserves audits, asset evaluation and due diligence for project finance and mergers and acquisitions;
- Act as Project Manager on appropriate projects, maintaining contact with the client and ensuring adherence to quality, timescale and budget;
- Develop cost estimates and schedules for new developments and modifications to existing oil and gas fields;
- Co-ordinate with reservoir engineering and economics groups to develop asset and company evaluations;
- Contribute to new business development activities.
- BSc in Chemical, Mechanical or Petroleum Engineering or equivalent.
- Up to 25% business travel
- Development planning, feasibility/conceptual level engineering, cost estimating and scheduling for oil and gas fields;
- Good appreciation of reservoir, drilling, facilities, subsea engineering and commercial issues;
- Experience in project management, fabrication/construction/installation or operations;
- Excellent written and verbal communication;
- Able to work both independently and as part of multi-disciplined teams;
- Highly motivated with excellent analytical and interpersonal skills;
- In addition to the above, experience with LNG plants, FLNG and FSRU is beneficial.
Alton, Hampshire, United Kingdom
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.