Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for Chemical Service Representative (Upstream Chemicals) in Hobbs, NM.
- Support field sales by providing technical assistance, delivering chemical, testing of water samples, pulling samples, monitoring programs. Inventory chemical surveillance and chemical pump operating at the right rate.
- Maintain chemical pump function, inventory surveillance and product ordering for chemicals.
- Service reporting in regard to pump function in the field.
- Take samples and test water samples and crude and submit results of samples to account managers for recommendation to the client.
- Alters product dosages rates and/or changes product applications in order to meet customer defined objectives.
- Activates/deactivates feed systems on the basis of safety or performance related determinations.
- Troubleshoots and corrects systems that are out of the customer provided specifications, to determine the need to bring in additional support if the problems are determined to be too extensive or unique.
- Determines the need to order product and place product orders for customers who elect to have the order fulfillment process.
- Responsible for the transport and application of production chemicals, used by oilfield customers.
- Treatment of customer wells, while on-site, utilizing high pressure chemical applications and chemical transfers
- Special duties as assigned
- General technical knowledge of company's products and services and their applications to customer needs and requirements.
- Strong problem solving skills and good customer service skills.
- Live within a drivable distance (60 minutes or less) to worksite. There is no relocation assistance offered with this position.
- Must be able to work for any employer in the US (no sponsorship offered at this time)
- At least 2 years commercial driving/Oilfields
- Class "A" CDL with Hazmat Endorsement
- Oilfield production systems experience a plus
- Tri-plex and rotary pumping experience a plus